Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Second Wave Of Lock Down!

-  Second Wave Of Lock Down!  -
On the 12 Of August 2020, Auckland had entered level 3 as COVID-19 began to spread to a family in South Auckland, whilst the other regions in New Zealand moved to Level 2 as there were no known cases throughout the rest of New Zealand. As a result of this, all schools were back to online learning which to me personally wasn't abnormal as this was our second wave of COVID-19. 

During the lockdown period, I mainly occupied myself by video chatting with one of my friends Jayde. Whilst we were video chatting with each other we were mainly watching TV shows & Animes such as Fairy Tail, Naruto, Mako Mermaids, H20, Jane The Virgin & 13 Reasons Why! Most nights we were up late & talking or watching these TV shows/Animes. Although most of my lockdown was spent video chatting Jayde I also occupied myself with chores & school work. 

I wouldn't say this lockdown was any different than the first wave of COVID-19, the only difference was the fact that we had already been through this so it made it a lot easier to understand the situation & cooperate with what Jacinda Adern (Prime Minister) had been saying instead of panicking. Overall this lockdown was a lot easier & better than the first one!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget,

    I like how you explained how the second wave of COVID-19 was different from the first wave of COVID-19.
    Keep Up The Good Work Bridget.

    -Tayja:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written recount of your recent Lockdown experience Bridget. I like how you include your perspective and reflection on the second Lockdown wave. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Bridget, my name is Fern and I’m a year six student at Paihia School. I like your post about the second lockdown, I kind of liked lockdown because I got a break from school but I still had to work but at home and sometimes I didn’t even work I just watched Youtube. This also reminds me of when I was video chatting my friend Yazmin for a long time. What was your favorite part of the second lockdown ?

    ReplyDelete