Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Proud Samoan !


Talofa, and Afio mai (welcome) to my blog. My name is Bridget. I am a year 8 student currently attending Glen Taylor School. I am in Room 12 & Mr Raj is my teacher for 2019. I am Samoan, American Samoan & Maori. I am the second oldest, I have 4 sisters no brothers. In my spare time I enjoy laughing and joking around with my family.
I enjoy writing narratives at school that are based on fictional characters that I enjoy bringing to life in my writing pieces. Math is one of the learning areas that are challenging for me. My goals for this year are to improve in every learning area possible.
I am looking forward to making new friends, and making the most of my last year at Glen Taylor School. Someone that inspires me to strive for my best is Mrs. Fonua. She motivates everyone to always give 100% in all there learning, she always stays humble no matter what situation she’s in and she’s just kind overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment