Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

The ocean's choice

One day, I woke up because I could feel the surface trembling, as I went too
look out the window
I heard my parents they were panicking, so we quickly ran into the car and
brought our dog. 

My parents wouldn’t tell me where we were going all they had said was
“We are going to make it”. As we started to slow down we
] hopped out and ran up the ‘Lighthouse’ as we rushed inside we
could already see people and hear them panicking. 

As we got to the top of the Lighthouse we breathed for a moment, But it
was too late the tsunami was increasing with strength and power. Then something
happened the Light house wasn’t tall enough and we knew we weren’t gonna make it so
we prayed and prayed then finally… 

The tsunami hit, I opened my eyes under the water and I knew the waves were to strong
I wasn’t able to swim to the top, I looked into my parents eyes, even though they were
under water I could see the look on their face, I could see they were crying and didn’t
expect this to happen. As I sank to the surface I knew I couldn’t breathe forever so
I quickly swam to my parents, knowing that it wasn’t to late and I started crying, bu
t I knew all of this happened for a reason. It became darker and
darker and before you knew
I couldn’t breathe anymore. Before you knew it I thought I died, To be continued...


  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bridget Great Writing it's Sad that your parents passed away in the story but keep it up

    ReplyDelete